Over 27 years of construction experience in the Motion Picture Industry as a Construction Coordinator, foreman and propmaker. Skilled at budgeting large productions and running crews of 60 to100 employees. Equally strong skills communicating with all studio departments, outside studio vendors and property owners. Working well with all production personnel bringing projects to completion, on time and on budget.
RELEVENT EXPERIENCE AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Construction Foreman for the Mary Tyler Moore Productions TV series "Hill Street Blues" for seven seasons.
- Worked on many feature projects at Warner Brothers Studios including "The Shootist", " A Star is Born", "Batman Returns", "All the Presidents Men" and " The Last Samurai" as a Propmaker and construction foreman.
- Employed by Warner Brothers TV as a Construction Coordinator and construction foreman for many of their television series and pilots.
- Many years of experience working on back lot structures on the main Warner Brothers lot and at the Warner Brothers Ranch.
- Excellent general understanding of how buildings are engineered and built.
- Able to resolve construction issues quickly and efficiently so as to keep the project on time and on track.
- Skilled in Office: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Universal Studios (1974)
- The Burkank Studios (WB)-(1975 to 1979)
- CBS Studios (1979 to 1987)
- Warner Brothers Studios (1987 to 2002) on and off
- Worked as a Propmaker, construction foreman and Construction Coordinator at all of the above facilities.